My first finish of the year! I had a really hard time taking pictures of this in our yard, there was nowhere straight that I could hang it. But I tried to make it work.
I am pretty happy with how this quilt turned out. I wanted to make one that didn’t have a defined front and back which I feel like I kind of achieved. The bright green looks really bright in that sunny picture but not quite so much in real life (which is good). There are a few puckers in the second side which really bums me out. I don’t know why i have such a hard time with that. Only baby quilts come out pucker-less for me. Maybe I just need more practice. I did start on a new quilt today and bought an American Jane turnover to make another baby quilt like this one. Here’s to many more finishes this year!