I tried making a travel sewing case in part, for my trip to Thailand in a couple weeks. I had drawn the layout a few days ago and set to work today. As you can see I made one, only to find out while putting the cutting mat in that I was ½ – 1 inch too small. Argh. I have ideas on how to make the next one better but this one will work for now.
I mentioned embarking on the Single Girl quilt so I compiled my fabrics and started cutting them out today. I am waiting for my background fabric in the mail so I won’t get to that part for a few days still but I’m really excited about this project. I am considering hand quilting it but we’ll see how I’m feeling and what other projects I have going on when I’m done with the piecing.