I’m up in Roanoke again this weekend sewing with Lindsay. I didn’t get the three quilts finished I was hoping to but I brought two and I love them.
I set a goal for myself on Wednesday (my day off) to trim and assemble the modern cross blocks, which I did,
and to trim and assemble the whole top for the kaleidoscope plaids, which I completed on Thursday.
I spent a quick hour sewing the back to the modern crosses quilt and while that was on the long arm machine, I made the plaid backing. Once the binding and labels are stitched on, I can move them to my finished pile/page and jump for joy! This plaid quilt was a lot more work than I was expecting but I think it’s just about perfect for the recipient.
I took almost 150 pictures of these quilts (and the large hexagon I finished last time I was up here) so it might take me a little time to go through them and post about them.