I only accomplished about half of the things I put on last years list but no mind, I’m still making a list for this year!
- Bake a loaf of bread every week (I began a sourdough starter a couple days ago!)
- Complete (at least) a quilt a month
- Go to yoga once a week
- Become a morning person! (can I make myself be that? I’ll do my best.)
- Complete a Dessert a Month (so excited about trying cross stitch!)
- Plant a garden. It’s about time!
- Keep on Farming!
I’m sure there’s more but that’s probably enough for now :)
I was pretty close to finishing a couple things last year so I’m hurrying along to get a finish (or three) onto my 2012 list.
I started my Farmer’s Wife blocks and I’m in love! They are Bat Wing (#5) and Basket Weave (#4). I plan on paper piecing them, unless some other method makes more sense (such as Basket Weave which was strip pieced). I like to think I will make more than two a week but it will probably even out that way.
Anyway, I feel too discombobulated to keep writing so I’ll return to my crocheted granny hexagons!